- Orange is the New Black. For anyone else who is also a massive OITNB fan, this should not come by surprise. The fifth season was released this month, and OHMYLANTA, it was an intense season. Of course I won’t talk too much, as I don’t want to give away any spoilers, but it was one hell of a season. The cliff hanger at the end though… now it’s the waiting game until the next season is released.
- Black Baseball Cap. Since it’s summer, and especially since I have a shaved head, baseball caps are my best friend. No one wants a burnt scalp. Enough said.
- Lorde. Her new album — yass mama! I’ve listened to this album at least once a day for the past month. Obsessed.
- This American Life (Podcast). New every week. There is a different theme to each episode, but essentially the podcast portrays different aspects of “American Life” through a story-telling format.
- Invisibilia (Podcast). If you are interested in the mind / psychology, then I’m sure you will find this intriguing. Give it a listen!
- Hummus. What more needs to be said? It’s the perfect vegan summer food (or just perfect food in general). I love exploring all the different flavors out there. Also, homemade hummus is: Mmmmm!! (Add some lemon / lime for a refreshing treat on a hot summer day).
- Kombucha. Any and all kinds (although I tend to drink the GT’s brand). I love any Kombucha with ginger in it. Which leads us to number eight….
- Ginger! Of any form. Cooked in recipes, in drinks, crystallized ginger, etc. For someone who feels their emotions very intensity in their gut, ginger is a life saver (literally). A good tummy calmer.
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Lavender Daily Bar Soap. I love Dr. Bronner’s, and that hasn’t changed, but lately I was gifted this bar soap, and it smells AMAZING. No animal testing AND no animal products in any of their items. So a major, major plus for a vegan!
Comment below with some of your favorites !!
Have a lovely month, friend!